Gulf Coast Ammonia LLC (GCA) has created and maintains social media accounts to engage the public in an informative conversation about our mission to safely and reliably produce anhydrous ammonia and to be a good corporate citizen. Our goal is to facilitate constructive dialogue, and we want our page to be an appropriate forum for everyone.
All conversations and posts herein should be constructive, respectful, and contain language that is appropriate for all groups and ages. We therefore reserve the right to remove or edit comments that:
- Comments not related to the particular site or blog article being commented upon;
- Profane or obscene language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Content that is considered degrading, demeaning, harassing, or bullying;
- Solicitations of commerce;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party;
- Copyright violations;
- Confidential information
- False information; or
- Partisan political views.
By posting on GCA social media sites, you agree that content deemed inappropriate for any reason by the moderator may be removed or edited at the moderator’s sole discretion. Content on this site is subject to use by GCA as it sees fit.
Please note: Our moderators do their best to ensure this policy is adhered to fairly and consistently.
GCA reserves the right to delete any comment or ban any user, with or without notice, at any time and for any reason, including, without limitation, our judgment that the user has violated this commenting policy. GCA can modify or change guidelines without notice. GCA can at any time and from time to time modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.